U.S. Visa Programs

An employee of Kforce Global Solutions Inc. will be part of a large extended family with a publicly traded parent company known as Kforce Inc.
One of the many benefits of working with us is the ability of our parent company to sponsor the following types of visas to employees for travel to the United States for consulting engagements.

  • B-1 Visa
  • H-1B Visa 
  • L-1 Visa


The B-1 Visa is a non-immigrant visa for persons desiring to enter the U.S. temporarily for business, and is typically valid for a defined period of time that does not usually exceed three months.

A B-1 Visa would be issued if the purpose of your planned travel is to consult with business associates, conduct transition training, effect knowledge transfer for a project or to attend educational, professional or business seminars.


The H-1B program enables Kforce Global Solutions to hire foreign professionals for a specified period of time. H-1B applicants must be filling a position in a specialty occupation and hold appropriate credentials for the job. H-1B Visa holders must be paid the prevailing wage for the work being performed.
The length of time that a worker can hold an H-1B Visa is usually an initial period of up to three years. The initial H-1B Visa can then be extended one time for up to a combined total of six years.
The worker's dependents may also be permitted to live in the U.S. during the period that the H-1B Visa is in effect, but can not work while on an H-4 Visa. The H-1B Visa is also a ‘dual intent’ visa which allows the holder to apply for a Green Card.
L-1 VISA (or L-1 Intra-Company Transfer)
An L-1 is a nonimmigrant visa, and is typically valid for up to seven years, however employees in this category will initially be granted an L-1 Visa for up to three years.
Since Kforce Inc. is the parent company of Kforce Global Solutions Inc., this visa will allow foreign workers to relocate to the U.S. to work directly for Kforce on projects in the U.S. The employee must have been an employee of Kforce Global Solutions for at least one year prior and in either a managerial, executive or “specialized” knowledge position.  In order for the employee to adhere to requirements by the USCIS, they must hold a university degree or foreign equivalent and be a citizen of the Philippines.
Spouses of L-1 Visa holders are allowed to work after obtaining work authorization, without restriction, in the U.S., and the L-1 Visa is a ‘dual intent’ visa allowing the holder to apply for a Green Card.

Click here to view our open positions. arrow_orange.gif